Monday, September 19, 2011

I want to change the oil in my seat ibiza does anyone know were can get good instruction(2003 model1.2 petrol)

want to change the oil and filters, think the engine is the same as a polo. not sure were the sump drain is, how much oil I need or were to order the parts. thanks for your help.I want to change the oil in my seat ibiza does anyone know were can get good instruction(2003 model1.2 petrol)The best guide is the Haynes Manual for the model. You should be able to buy it from Halfords.I want to change the oil in my seat ibiza does anyone know were can get good instruction(2003 model1.2 petrol)yep haynes manualI want to change the oil in my seat ibiza does anyone know were can get good instruction(2003 model1.2 petrol)A cheaper option to buying the manual is to go to the library and look up in a chiltons manual (or similar) and copy the instructions. Please be responsible when disposing of the used oil and filter. In some areas filling stations will take the used oil. Hooray for you for doing it yourself!I want to change the oil in my seat ibiza does anyone know were can get good instruction(2003 model1.2 petrol)go to halford and ask for the manuel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment