Monday, September 19, 2011

How can i restore horsepower to my 1995 chevy 4.3 v6 on a budget? i've changed the oil/air filter.?

I purchased it a few months ago as a work truck. It had 104,000 + miles on it when I bought it. I've replaced the air and oil filters, changed the oil, I also like using the Lucas fuel treatment cleaner in my fuel. I prefer to use 92 octane only because of the year and mileage. I'm in the process of changing the spark plugs and fuel filter within the next day or so. I was also thinking about installing a cold/mass air induction system with a 1%26quot; throttle body spacer for a better performance. Any input would be helpful to lead me in the right direction. Thank you! Happy Fourth!!!How can i restore horsepower to my 1995 chevy 4.3 v6 on a budget? i've changed the oil/air filter.?sounds good so far..maybe pcv valve or high performance spark plug wires



If you want to spend the money headers would give you some more hp along with the cold air intake
  • get time from datetime
  • shared hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment