Thursday, September 15, 2011

I'm a women, how can I take my car in to have the oil changed,oil filter,& new air filter. That's all I want..

First off, be very specific in requesting what services you want performed.. in this case.. a request for an 'L.O.F.- check fluids; R%26amp;R Air Filter' should be sufficient. It demands very specific repairs be performed, and nothing more beyond that. Find a shop you trust.. ask around.. many ppl wil take their cars to a specific shop because family or friend recommended it, or they've had nothing but good service from themI'm a women, how can I take my car in to have the oil changed,oil filter,%26amp; new air filter. That's all I want..be brave sue--tell them just what you wrote in your question-you can be tough and most places are not that way to women anymore.I'm a women, how can I take my car in to have the oil changed,oil filter,%26amp; new air filter. That's all I want..Be very confident and tell them what you want. If and when they tell you the car needs anything else, confidently tell them that you are just getting the oil changed today. You can even act 1/2 interested by saying will you write that down so I can take it with me for later.I'm a women, how can I take my car in to have the oil changed,oil filter,%26amp; new air filter. That's all I want..For the oil, simply take it to one of the places that do only that, there are lots of chains like grease monkey, jiffy lube and others.



For the air filter, if you go to almost any small parts store and buy one, the guys there would be glad to put it in at no charge for a girl.I'm a women, how can I take my car in to have the oil changed,oil filter,%26amp; new air filter. That's all I want..Drive up to a 'Quick Lube' outlet and tell them to do the needful. They will take your car and while you wait and watch them at work they will finish the job in about 20-25 minutes. These places have waiting rooms and coffee bars as well. The staff is courteous and civilised and they do extend good service, especially to women.I'm a women, how can I take my car in to have the oil changed,oil filter,%26amp; new air filter. That's all I want..If you're unsure of a reliable independent mechanic in your area, then I would suggest taking it to the dealership. Be polite, and just say you want an oil change (includes a new oil filter), and the air filter replaced. It shouldn't be more than $35 for a Japanese car or about $60 for a German car. FYI, they WILL find a list of things that need replacing, inspecting, etc... that's their job! If you're sure that's all your vehicle needs, then just tell them you only have time for an oil change today, but get some price quotes for the other services, and you'll be back another time. That way you got your oil change done, and it gives you time to find a reliable mechanic, or ask around to see if the prices quoted were in fact fair...I'm a women, how can I take my car in to have the oil changed,oil filter,%26amp; new air filter. That's all I want..Do you have a Jiffy Lube? (or the equivalent), take your car in, and tell them what you want. When they come into the waiting room with any other %26quot;Services%26quot; they think (Or %26quot;recomend%26quot;), you need, Just tell them NO! Simply restate, %26quot;Change the oil and filters%26quot;, Thank you! If they get pushy, tell them, %26quot;Finish the service and I'll think about it%26quot; Pick a place that's busy, don't let yourself be alone, They like to scare you into uneeded repairs!~I'm a women, how can I take my car in to have the oil changed,oil filter,%26amp; new air filter. That's all I want..Just do it yourself if you are so scared about being ripped off. Anybody's grandma can do that job.I'm a women, how can I take my car in to have the oil changed,oil filter,%26amp; new air filter. That's all I want..Find a small independent auto shop. They'll usually do the just the basics without trying to sell you all their services.

No comments:

Post a Comment