Friday, September 23, 2011

Oil change on a 1981 Honda Nighthawk 650?

Hey I'm wondering if anyone knows where the oil filter is located. I can't seem to find it. I know how to change the oil but do not currently have a manual so I don't know where the oil filter is. Does anyone know where it is located or direct me to a site that could help me? Thanks.Oil change on a 1981 Honda Nighthawk 650?Hey there it is. Its located inside of that canister that sits between the number 2%26amp;3 exhaust pipes on the front of the engine. It is a canister type of filter and care needs to be taken to observe the order of the parts inside as you remove them. Be sure to get the gasket from out of the mounting area and replace it, I have seen a few of them stacked and I promise you a leak if this should happen.Oil change on a 1981 Honda Nighthawk 650?dfgdgfr
  • Why do bed sheets shed
  • delegates
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment