Monday, September 19, 2011

How to do a C230 Komp Oil Change?

I'm looking for a writeup and tips on changing the oil for a 2005 Mercedes C230 Komp. Any info on part numbers I need to order for the oil filter, and other things I should check while doing the 26k service would be appreciated. Thanks.How to do a C230 Komp Oil Change?The c230 requires 7 quarts Mobile 0-40 and a filter that fits in a canister. I would personally take it to the dealership before I tackled it. Ask if you can watch them and follow there led.How to do a C230 Komp Oil Change?Suck it out through the dipstick tube. Factory procedure! The oil filter cartridge cap is easily accessible from the top of the engine.

Report Abuse

How to do a C230 Komp Oil Change?Go to the dealer or an authorized independent mechanic.



Ed: Are you happy with the 230?

No comments:

Post a Comment