Friday, September 23, 2011

How can I remove a seized oil filter that was torn by the oil filter wrench?

I have a 1989 GMC Sierra 1500 with a 350 V8 engine, I tried changing the oil today and when I went to remove the oil filter, my filter wrench tore the filter apart. I need to know if someone has any idea on how to get the rest of the filter off.How can I remove a seized oil filter that was torn by the oil filter wrench?drive a screwdriver through it and turn it off or get a large pair of channel locks and twist it off if you have room.How can I remove a seized oil filter that was torn by the oil filter wrench?Try wrapping course glass/sand paper around the base of the filter or whats left of it to grip it and turn it by hand but wear thick gloves as I did this once and shredded my hands but I got the filter off.How can I remove a seized oil filter that was torn by the oil filter wrench?stick a screwdriver thru it and turn the screwdriver
  • short hair cuts
  • myspace quiz
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment