Monday, September 19, 2011

I need to do a oil change on a 1991 honda accord se how much oil do i need to put in?

And is the oil filter easy ti get to?I need to do a oil change on a 1991 honda accord se how much oil do i need to put in?4.5 QUARTSI need to do a oil change on a 1991 honda accord se how much oil do i need to put in?4.3 quarts 13w30.(your preference of brand).oil filter is on rear of engine under intake manifold may need to jack up vehicle( please use jack stands)I need to do a oil change on a 1991 honda accord se how much oil do i need to put in?4 qtsI need to do a oil change on a 1991 honda accord se how much oil do i need to put in?I used to use 4 qts..the filter isn't real easy to reach..Jack the car a bit %26amp; reach in behind the wheel...I used to use a newspaper plastic bag..so the oil don't run down your sleeve.I need to do a oil change on a 1991 honda accord se how much oil do i need to put in?Get a Hays or Chilton's Repair Manuel for that Car %26amp; Year! Filter is a Little Difuclt because it's on the side of the Block. About 4 1/2 Quarts.

No comments:

Post a Comment