Friday, June 3, 2011

Where is the best place in Seattle to learn to change my Car's oil?

I'm still in high school, and want to learn how to do some basic car mechanics. i.e. changing oil, changing filters, ext...



very basic, I don't have enough time to learn how to completely build an engine



I know that some community colleges offer seminars, but I have been researching it for a while and I don't really know where to look.



Can you tell me of specific classes I can take, or resources to help me find a class?



I have also heard of all women classes, that sounds interesting to me. I am a bit of a girly girl, and it might be embarrassing for me to learn how to work on a car with a bunch of boys, but then again, it could be fun!

I live in the Burien area of Seattle, so if nothing else, can you at least tell be of some community colleges that offer auto-mechanic courses in my area?



Thanks for listening!



:)Where is the best place in Seattle to learn to change my Car's oil?Im sory to sound like an *** but college is for folks who dont wanna get there hands dirty and thats why they get a 4 ft rear end at a desk.. THE BEST place to learn is in your driveway. Stop by the autoparts store and buy your filter,oil and a chiltons manual on your car. It will tell you every little detail,step by step and how to double check your work to know you have done it right.. Dont be scared to get your hands dirty and i must say that after you said u wanted to learn a thing or two i nearly fell in love. I have 4 dumbazz sisters who can barely put gas in a car. Ask me anything you want and if i dont know the answer then i will find you someone who can.

No comments:

Post a Comment