Thursday, November 25, 2010

How Do I Access The Oil Filter (to Change) Citroen Xsara 5 Door?

I am trying to change the oil %26amp; filter on my 1998 Citroen Xsara 5 Door Saloon 16v 1800.



I have changed many a oil %26amp; filters myself over the years of DIY vehicle servicing but this one has got me scratching my head for suitable filter access.



Removal of the Radiator, or Injection Inlet manifold seems to be a bit drastic? access from below appears to be impossible.How Do I Access The Oil Filter (to Change) Citroen Xsara 5 Door?A good maintenance manual will tell you how the design engineers planned to change the oil, and it won't require a major parts removal. In the mean time, unscrew the oil filter and leave it in the immediate engine area. Install the new filter and your done.How Do I Access The Oil Filter (to Change) Citroen Xsara 5 Door?try buying a hand book it might be of more help to you some times they know about little tricks that the average Joe doesn't know also you could call service department and ask a tech how to do it ( have used that one myself before)

No comments:

Post a Comment