Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Why do people think it's such a hassle to change their oil?

Everyone I talk to says how much of a hassle it is to change their oil, so they put full synthetic in there and let it run 10k miles. I don't think it's that hard. I craw under my pickup every 3k and put in fresh oil. It only takes me 10 minutes and only costs $15 for oil and the filter. Are people this lazy?Why do people think it's such a hassle to change their oil?As most people take a bath or shower from time to time to clean their body an engine requires a bath if you will at about 3k. An oil change is like cleaning the engine. If I were to sell these folks a soap for their shower and told them they should not shower again for 6 months, would they buy it? Are they that lazy? luv serWhy do people think it's such a hassle to change their oil?I run full synthetic in all my cars and change my oil ever 3000 miles.Why do people think it's such a hassle to change their oil?LAZINESS!! It drives me nuts, at the most changing your oil should take no more than 30 min. As like you, from the time I pull on the lift until I back out is 20 min max.Why do people think it's such a hassle to change their oil?difficult disposal of engine oil always took mine to the garageWhy do people think it's such a hassle to change their oil?laziness..or not knowing how....ive seen many people not knowing how to check fluid levels..telling em to find an oil pan drain plug and oil filter would be rocket science to these peopleWhy do people think it's such a hassle to change their oil?You realize that cars are now going to come with electronic tire pressure monitoring, which will make replacing tires much more expensive, all because most people are too lazy to use a tire gauge? That only requires bending over a little. And you expect them to get under their cars? And unscrew a plug? And not get oil on their face? And remember that they needed to buy the new oil before draining the old stuff?
  • dispersion of pigment
  • jump drive erasing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment