Tuesday, October 25, 2011

What kind of oil filter should I use for a 1996 Hyundai Elantra? And how many quarts does it take?

I'm having my oil pan changed and I need to know what kind of filter to buy and how many quarts... I know it takes 10w-30 oil... It's a little four cylindar too... Is there a specific kind I need or will any kind for a car do?What kind of oil filter should I use for a 1996 Hyundai Elantra? And how many quarts does it take?Fram is good 4 quarts is enough but why oil pan change?ANY high mileage oil 10w-30What kind of oil filter should I use for a 1996 Hyundai Elantra? And how many quarts does it take?DO NOT BUY FRAM. THEY ARE WEAK AND CHEAPLY MADE.



I recommend the Hyundai Brand Oil filter. They're like $6.00, but they're very high quality. The quality is better than the $10.00 Mobil 1 oil filter. On a website, someone cut a Hyundai Oil filter open and found that the materials inside are high quality.



I highly recommend the Hyundai Brand oil filter. I also recommend Castrol brand of oils if you use conventional type. Since your car is leaking, i recommend conventional oil.



As for quarts, sorry I can't help you.
  • ie hosted control
  • laptop peak replacement
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment