Tuesday, October 25, 2011

How often do you change the oil on a 2007 Kia Rio.?

When I purchased my 2007 Kia Rio I was told that you don't really have to change the oil every 3,000 miles, but could if I wanted to be careful. I brought it in at 3,000 and a guy at the dealership told me I could wait until I got to 6,000. I'm approaching that much since my last oil change, and now the same guy has told me I really don't have to change the oil and filter until I have put 7,500 on it. Now I'm nervous.

He also told me if I wasn't working it hard, it could wait that long. Is this some kind of money saving bullshit or what?How often do you change the oil on a 2007 Kia Rio.?check this website out

http://www.aa1car.com/library/how_often_change_oil.htm
  • losing hair
  • cat
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment